While drinking a cup of coffee, Scott Griffin walked through a crosswalk. He was wrapped up in his own world walking by himself.
A car hit Scott, nearly killing him. When Scott awoke in the hospital he learned what happened. He was so grateful that he survived, he shared a simple “I love you” video with his family and friends on Facebook.
The overwhelming gratitude he received from them showed him what he needed to do to give back and help others.
In this episode, TV Personality and Mortgage Banking Specialist Scott Griffin reveals how to build an unstoppable mortgage team.
Show highlights include:
- How getting run over by a car builds a better team for your business (2:46)
- Why failing acting school gets your clients their dream home (6:54)
- Why discovering new ideas ruins your business (and how hiring talent makes your business more successful) (10:08)
- The “Want Presence Rule” that lets you close mortgages for engaged consumers (13:09)
- How blowing off customer phone calls grows your business faster than having a virtual assistant (19:30)
- Why watching “The Lone Ranger” destroys your business (and how hiring “Tonto” puts you on the path to freedom (19:44)
- The “Assistant” method that helps you build a team to process more loans quicker (20:15)
- How paying for a coach lets you write more loans (even if you can't afford it) (25:54)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!