When it comes to growing your wealth, most people think about one thing: The stock market.
But almost nobody understands the market. They hand their money to a Wall Street firm. Then they hope they don’t have to retire on half their savings if the market happens to be down.
But you don’t have to give your money to bankers and hope for the best. In this episode, Wall Street veteran Lester Himel shows you how to ensure your retirement funds keep growing. After 28 years of working on Wall Street, he now uses a different approach to grow his own and his clients’ wealth.
In this episode, he reveals how Wall Street really works. Listen to discover how to make an informed decision on growing your wealth.
Show highlights include:
- How stock market volatility slowly erodes your wealth (even if it looks like you’ve absorbed the losses) (7:05)
- Why your 401k is making your banker wealthy instead of you (especially if they promise you’ll have millions by the time you retire) (9:48)
- How seeing yourself at 82 gives you instant clarity on the smart way to deal with your money. (12:32)
- Why consistency is the antidote to volatility that robs you of your wealth. (16:35)
- The traits that let you spot a trustworthy firm to grow your money with. (20:51)
- Why the empty promise of stock dividends slows your welath creation to a crawl (25:08)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
Find out more about Lester Himel here: https://thefinancefixer.com/planners/lester-n-himel/
Read Lester’s blog here: https://www.himelfinancial.com/blog
Watch the full YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/j8k2Lz0mRZo