Nobody ever wants to fail. But, you can't learn if you never fail.
Losing clients, getting rejected by prospects and missing your targets all hurt. But, these experiences let you fail forward.
In this episode, former quarterback and millenial Mike Fitzpatrick reveals how to fail forward and become a million dollar loan officer.
Show highlights include:
- How blowing out your shoulder as a quarterback can turn you into a multi-million dollar loan officer (1:36)
- Why having a public temper tantrum forces you to learn humility and become the leader your team needs you to be (5:48)
- The “Kicked In The Teeth” method that lets you write mortgages without any credit/default risk (9:07)
- How constant failure allows you to build a team that builds a billion dollar region (10:15)
- Why educating clients about their loan gives them a better “mortgage experience” than handing them the keys to their dream house (12:48)
- Why using technology ruins the loan process (and how being human lets you write loans faster) (16:10)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!