There’s never an easy answer when it comes to product adoption, finances, or navigating a disrupted market.
But when the market’s as volatile as it has been lately, it can be downright scary. One of our core beliefs is that the more knowledge you have, the better decisions you will make.
David Huizenga has seen a lot. He’s worked in just about every industry that healthcare innovation touches, from biochemistry to financial backing to patents and solutions.
His unique experience and insight is a guiding light in the face of a growing storm.
In this episode, David speaks openly and candidly about the role COVID-19 has played in Moterum Technologies’ product launch, roll-out calendar, and how the company has had to conduct business over the past two months.
Here are the show highlights:
- The #1 most important thing you can say to lead and motivate your team during uncertain times (14:01)
- Use this trick to instantly “recharge” yourself when you’re feeling tired and unmotivated (14:27)
- Why now is the worst time to scale your healthcare business and what to do instead (23:15)
- If your business doesn’t demonstrate this, it might not make it into the post-pandemic world (25:33)
- Why trying to make reactive changes in your healthcare business backfires on you (26:37)
- How to prevent your business from being one of the many that will have to close its doors forever (27:37)
- 3 key trends about what the post-pandemic healthcare system will look like (29:00)
- The “Prohibition Brewery” tactics that will help your business survive and thrive after the pandemic (33:04)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at https://www.Legacy-DNA.com/Pivot
David Huizenga is the founder and CEO of Moterum Technologies Inc., a medical device company in stroke rehabilitation. He is an expert in translating groundbreaking science into realistic commercial opportunities. Over the last 5 years, he has focused his efforts on the unique needs of the neural rehabilitation patient.
Previously, David was CEO and cofounder of Tao Life Sciences LLC, an early stage life sciences technology development and investment company, which successfully monetized over half of its portfolio. David has been on the founding team of numerous life science companies, and has involvement in successful acquisitions and exits. Mr. Huizenga serves on numerous corporate and non-profit boards.
If you’d like to learn more about Moterum Technologies and the solutions David and his team have developed, you can reach out to him via email at email@example.com or on their website at moterum.com/.