Communication is the key for all relationships.
But it’s especially important for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
In today’s episode, Janet Standifer returns to explain how to properly communicate with someone who has Alzheimer's Disease and the biggest mistakes most people make.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The single biggest communication mistake you’re making when dealing with loved ones with Alzheimer’s (5:02)
- How you could be unknowingly creating problems for your loved ones with Alzheimer’s (7:27)
- Why you need to completely shift your perspective when communicating with those suffering from Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia (9:27)
- The trouble with trying to explain yourself to someone with Alzheimer’s (9:59)
- Why you need to always accept full responsibility for any uncomfortableness that happens (10:32)