All of us have felt desperation in our lives at some point…
It is a beautiful aspect of being human. Not only does it drive us to do something about our negative situation, but it also fills us up with near limitless motivation to do whatever it takes.
Which is why it’s important that you learn how to harness its power to get what you want.
In today’s show, Pastor & Ghostwriter Josh Kelley delves into the strength of desperation and how it can lead us to a purposeful life. Discover why wise men embrace critiques while fools avoid it, and much more…
Show Highlights Include:
- The truth behind why people with ADHD are more prone to rejection (and how you can overcome it) (12:11)
- The unusual reason why writing your own book is the worst possible idea (and what to do instead) (17:32)
- Use this scientific “SWW” framework to craft crystal clear goals that you always achieve (23:26)
- 2 overlooked reasons why 95% of people fail at their goals (and how you can avoid it) (24:31)
- The “Accidental Racism” trap most white people fall victim to (and how you can prevent it) (28:04)
To connect with Josh Kelley, visit: http://www.joshkelley.ink/