Most founders “over engineer” their business, killing productivity and results because of it.
Instead of focusing on what actually creates prosperity in their business…
They’re busy worrying about the latest 17-step whiz bang funnel.
When they do this, it leads to burnout, exhaustion, and endless worry about finding the next customer.
And what’s ironic is this: deep down, we all know that chasing the next shiny object, and having the latest and greatest CRM, isn’t going to make things better.
What transforms your business is a near-dictatorial adherence to the simple fundamentals.
And in today’s episode, Chris Lalomia, founder of The Small Business Safari, reveals how to simplify your business forever. You’ll also discover a 3 step plan for endless referrals.
Show Highlights Include:
- Sales cycle taking longer than a month? Here’s how to close leads on one touch (and yes, it’s entirely possible to do this) (1:31)
- How to build customers who’ll stick with you for life by adhering to this simple 4 point checklist (3:33)
- The Warren Buffet secret to building a better, more profitable business plan (5:48)
- Why focusing on “outcomes” unlocks better interactions with your customers and employees (9:32)
- How to get 40% of your business from repeat customers with this 3 step plan for endless referrals (12:50)
- 2 sentences that could boost your Google My Business reviews from 4.1 to 4.7 (13:58)
- How to skyrocket the amount of clients you work with by saying “no” to certain clients (17:03)
Want more from Chris? Here’s where you’ll get it:
The Small Business Safari: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-small-business-safari/id1579733969
The Trusted Toolbox: https://thetrustedtoolbox.com/