If there is a problem in your business, it can always be traced to a personal issue.
If your wife doesn’t feel like you spend time with the family, it can lead to a disaster if left unattended. It’s like a pressure cooker situation waiting to explode.
What’s the one system as a business owner you can put in place to avoid these disasters from happening?
It’s creating a well-oiled communication channel.
In this episode we have a special guest – a women business owner Brigitta Hoeferle to help us improve our communication with our wife and loved ones. Listen from a female perspective on how we can improve every aspect of our personal lives so that we can thrive in the business world.
Show highlights include:
- The “letting go” technique for opening a new communication channel between you and your wife (9:14)
- How to make time for a home cooked meal with your family everyday (so that you can emotionally support your kids) (9:57)
- The refreshing way to fight it out so that you can clear the air of pent-up resentment (23:12)
- Why the passive aggressive technique never works and gets you in more trouble in the long run (26:10)
- How to delegate household chores so that you don’t up screaming at each other (26:31)
- The sneaky way husband’s take their wives for granted by assuming their wives are magicians (28:08)
If you need to reach out to Brigitta Hoeferle, please visit: https://www.brigittahoeferle.com/
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: email@example.com