Most entrepreneurs crash and burn, not because they’re burnt out, but because they aren’t connected to God.
They think spending more time reading the Bible, praying, and attending Church on Sunday is a waste of time. But the truth is, it rejuvenates you and can prevent burnout and business fatigue.
Because God wants us to excel. God wants us to reach our potential. And entrepreneurship is the perfect avenue to unlock that growth.
But many of us stagnate, and our business results suffer because we never learned how to listen to God.
Today’s guest, author, podcaster, and marketing guru, David Pasqualone is going to change that. In this episode, you’ll discover how to build your connection with God, and unleash your full potential.
Show Highlights Include:
- How an age-old “Golden Rule” helps you build trustworthy business relationships (7:28)
- The weird way geeking out on tech turns you into a master salesman (even if you hate sales) (9:37)
- Why adding “God Time” to your day subtracts burnout & exhaustion from your life (14:47)
- How being closer to God generates better results in your business (25:23)
Want more from David? Here’s where you’ll get it:
- Remarkable People: Volume 1 (New Book Launched January 1, 2023) https://DavidPasqualone.com/RemarkablePeopleBook
- Remarkable People Podcast: https://DavidPasqualone.com/RPP
- Ascend’s Sales & Marketing Video Guide: https://davidpasqualone.com/SMVG