There’s few better feelings than when a prospect realizes you provide exactly the service they need.
But fast forward a couple of months after you onboard them as a client and things can change. Your client asks for a little more. So you do a little more.
And then it happens again.
Pretty soon, you’re tearing your hair out because you're doing a bunch of free work you never signed up for!
This trap has a name: scope creep.
And if you’ve ever dealt with scope creep, you’ll want to listen to what growth strategist, Jeremy Imlach has to say in today’s show.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to avoid scope creep, so you can do a better job for your clients without sacrificing your mental health.
Show highlights include:
- How to use Ancient Chinese philosophy to steer your business towards success (1:20)
- The “scope creep” trap that tempts entrepreneurs to sacrifice their time (without getting paid) (2:08)
- How to unlock business wins by trying to fail as quickly as possible (2:51)
- Two simple strategies for staying in peak mental health (even if you have the most tragic year of your life) (7:45)
- Why refining your sales pitch results in fewer closed deals (9:30)
- A NASA-inspired technique for qualifying your leads (13:29)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.