Without improving your goal-setting skills, you’ll forever be destined to live life as a mediocre financial advisor at best. Sure, maybe your mediocrity ensures you never have to worry about your bills, but it’s also the kryptonite to living a luxurious lifestyle, where you can enjoy the true beauty life has to offer.
Well, I have good news on that front:
In today’s episode, Mando Sallavanti, a young advisor who’s already enjoyed more success and wealth than most financial advisors ever enjoy, joins me. He reveals how he set goals that took him from making $360 in three months to building a six-figure advising business.
And you know what?
It’s probably much simpler than you’re currently making it.
Show highlights include:
- How changing your environment can magically unlock pent up demand for your services and surge you with new clients (3:21)
- The 3 “bedside questions” every human asks themselves (and how understanding this gives you a license to print money as a financial advisor) (5:07)
- The bizarre way having an athletic background is a cheat code for becoming a successful financial advisor (6:57)
- The “making a friend’ approach to sales that nukes the pressure you feel and makes your prospective client drool (8:41)
- Why planning your wild financial goals around giving all but guarantees you’ll meet—and exceed—them in half the time you otherwise would have (10:22)
- How simply thinking about your craziest goals and ambitions enchants your subconscious to achieve them for you (15:07)
- The wicked way the people closest to you start despising you as you become successful (and how to handle this without sabotaging your success) (17:32)
- One question to ask yourself as your alarm shoves you out of sleep that forces you to surpass even your wildest dreams (21:41)
- How looking like a dummy in front of your clients actually makes them more willing to pick you instead of another financial advisor (25:12)
Disclaimer: Armando Sallavanti is a registered representative with and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC. 2 Bala Plaza, Ste 901, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. Tel: 610.766.3000.
Sallavanti Financial Services Co. is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC, or its affiliated companies.
Need help getting more clients as a financial advisor? I created a free, 47-minute video outlining the steps to my “CLIENT Method,” which helps financial advisors land more clients. Watch the video before I take it down here: https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/theclientmethod.html
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to transform your website into a client-getting machine? Go to https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/website to get The Client-Getting Website Guide.
Want a masterclass training in running effective Facebook Ads? Head to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/ads-training.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: