Public speaking isn’t something we’re born with. A lack of confidence can make or break you when presenting to clients.
Instead of appearing cool, calm, and collected, you could appear incompetent and unprofessional — and they could seek another service provider asap.
To speak with confidence, It takes years and years of deliberate practice. But if you apply yourself, the results speak for themselves:
- Make new social connections with ease
- Expand your professional network
- Advance your career
- And have a stronger, more passionate bond with your spouse
Speaking with confidence unlocks the above benefits (and more).
In today’s episode, Mike Acker, author of “Speak with Confidence” reveals how to eliminate negative self-talk with the “FRP” formula. He also shares some counterintuitive advice: why reading books won’t make you a better speaker.
Show highlights include:
- How to skyrocket your business’s profits by applying the “Five Laws of Stratospheric Success” found in this little-known book (1:32)
- The “Mexico” secret to become a confident public speaker (works even if you’re not a gifted speaker) (5:00)
- Why burning your self-help books unlocks Tony Robbins like levels of confidence when speaking in public (6:52)
- How to write a book in under 3 months (and gain 1,000+ glowing reviews on Amazon) (10:17)
- The “BDIYB” trick to instantly calm your nerves before public speaking (12:20)
- Why “just do it” is terrible advice that sabotages your public speaking efforts before you ever get on stage (13:14)
- How to bulletproof your mindset by embarrassing yourself in front of your biggest critic (17:47)
- The “FRP” formula for eliminating negative self-talk (23:26)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
And if you want to find out more about Joe or get in contact with him, here’s where you’ll find him online:
Company website: https://www.mikeacker.com/