If you own a local business, there’s a good chance you’ll run into one (or all) of these three problems in your lifetime.
Problem 1: you can’t get any customers because nobody knows who you are.
Problem 2: you’re getting customers, but you spend way too much money on marketing.
Problem 3: you can’t scale your business because you have to micromanage your team.
Any one of these problems could cripple your business.
But it won’t happen to you. Why?
Because in this episode, you’ll discover 3 simple tactics that eliminate these problems from your business. With them out of the way, you’ll have no trouble building your company as big as you want it to be.
Show highlights include:
- The “business-man” method for turning your simple business into a brand your community likes and trusts (0:39)
- How to get free advertising for your business with the help of a basic function that’s on every smartphone (2:26)
- 5 ways to command attention so your market thinks of you first (even if they have the attention span of a goldfish) (6:04)
- The “affiliate army” secret that boosts your revenue (while turning you into a trusted authority) (7:16)
- The weird way paying your team twice as much increases your take home pay (and reduces business-devouring mistakes) (11:59)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com