Does this sound familiar? You’re in the shower, and a great idea appears. It’s going to make you a millionaire. You tell your friends, family, and potential clients, and they all love the idea.
Convinced, you purchase a domain on GoDaddy, spend the next 4 days straight curating the perfect landing page, and when it comes time to launch…
It makes no sales.
Ouch, why did that happen?
If you want to figure out how to run a successful business (or multiple businesses), then you don’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, Chris Williams, founder of Group Coach Nation, shares 3 essential ways to figure out exactly what your market wants (4:23). You’ll also discover an answer to the age old question: How long is too long for figuring out if something isn’t working? (17:54)
Show highlights include:
- How to 4x your income, and limit work to 4 hours per day by reading a book Elon Musk would probably burn in a trash can (1:17)
- The “dollar-per-person-per-minute” strategy to ethically steal back 104 hours every year (2:30)
- How to save $40,000 in advertising costs by showing start-ups the exit sign (5:25)
- Why sending out DM’s at 2 am unlocks a treasure-trove of marketing intel you won’t be able to get anywhere else (6:23)
- How to unlock instant happiness by destroying roadblocks and running freely (10:46)
- Why being a jack of all trades sabotages your bank account (and time with your kids) (12:51)
- How to instantly build rapport with a prospect with “The Dale Carnegie Secret On Steroids” (13:37)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to get in touch with Chris, here’s where you’ll find him: