Passion, they say, is hard to monetize and even if you could, it'll take you a longer time to reap profit.
But that's not the same for Greg, who built a successful business off his passion for geography and his brother's passion for art.
How is that possible?
Simply by leveraging the right partnerships and taking the bold step to execute without clearer visions.
And how can you do the same and even more?
In this episode, you'll learn in-depth what passion monetizing is all about and how you can build a profitable business out of your passion by leveraging resources within your reach.
Show highlights include:
- The “play around and figure it out” mindset you (can use) to turn your imperfect ideas into a profitable business. (4:47)
- How to build a perfect product by leveraging people's feedback. (6:34)
- Why being unique in your mode of execution increases your chances of success. (9:35) (be more specific)
- How you can increase your customers' lifetime value by prioritizing their choices of product. (12:31)
- How to create a “win-win” partnership ecosystem for your brand so you have wider reach and more awareness. (15:19)
- The most challenging part of running a passion-turned business venture and how to get over (through) it. (16:57)
- The 4 things your brand needs so everyone wants to buy from you. (20:11)