We all have big, scary, audacious dreams.
But most of us will never accomplish them. And it's got nothing to do with your skills.
Because success has little to do with your talent. Success is about putting yourself in the right rooms, being visible, and asking the right questions.
Today's guest, “The Change Energizer”, Mr. Scott Carly Shares how to get your big achievements across the finish line (even if they seem impossible).
In this episode, you'll discover the mindset, knowledge and habits you need to bring your dreams into reality.
Show highlights include:
- 2 books to help you avoid trading short-term wins for long-term failures (1:18)
- The “Failure Redirect” mindset for transforming misfortune into wealth, recognition and victory (1:57)
- The Plumber method for succeeding in any market (even if you don’t know the first thing about it) (5:11)
- Why “good things come to those who wait” is a myth (and what to do instead to accelerate your career growth) (8:20)
- Why “one to many” coaching sessions unlock more client breakthroughs than one-on-one’s (even if you work half as hard) (16:05)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to get in touch with Scott, here’s where you’ll find him: