Immature boys subscribe to the belief of “pure evil.” These boys need to seek out the hero’s journey. They need to seek out “good” vs. “evil.” So they can categorically define somebody as a hero or a villain.
But guess what?
Clinging onto this worldview in your 30’s and 40’s is the best way to live a life devoid of passion, unconditional love, and sex.
Believing in this outdated ideology causes tremendous heartache. Your protective forcefield gets deployed, physically and psychologically. Because of this forcefield, it blocks unconditional love, genuine emotional connection, and prevents you from accessing the vulnerability required for love, including love for yourself.
So, it begs the question: if “pure evil” doesn’t exist, then does the concept of evil even exist at all?
On today’s episode, David discusses the Psychology of The House of the Dragon and reveals the insanity behind believing in the pervasive myth of “pure evil”, and how it scrubs you dry of a loving relationship.
Show Highlights Include:
- How ragging on third wave feminists, cultural-marxism, and the Tinder algorithm could repel all beautiful women within a 10-mile radius (8:50)
- The weird way the Facebook algorithm is actually biased (and how its forcing you to stay in an “incel echochamber” devoid of sex and a loving relationship) (10:04)
- How to analyze and understand the biggest things men get wrong about women by “training the algorithm” (13:18)
- Why thinking evil is self-perpetuating is one of the most dangerous myths you could hold (and how it’s blocking your access to unconditional love and genuine emotional intimacy) (13:59)
- The common “teenage boy” trait 95% of men subconsciously possess (and how it stifles your ability to psychologically align with women) (23:30)
- Why not understanding the “emotional wavelength” every single woman has is a curse to your performance in the bedroom (26:50)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: