The “traditional” path to success is a one-way track.
Go to school. Get good grades. Get a good job. Climb the ladder.
But following the traditional path stunts your personal growth. It strips your life of all excitement. And at the end of the day, you’ll have “success”, but hate every second of it.
There’s a better way.
Today's guest, inspirational speaker and transformational business executive, Simeon Hernandez rediscovered his faith. Now he shares how incorporating faith into your life can help you reach success in the business world (and in general).
In this episode, you’ll discover how faith and chasing your passion set you up for success in the world of business, while following your heart.
Show highlights include:
- A “clown school” habit that makes you a more effective business leader (4:49)
- The 4 “workplace languages” you must master to create harmony amongst your colleagues (5:54)
- Why burning your meeting schedule makes you instantly more productive (11:27)
- The “success shortcut” formula for making more money than you dreamed possible (without taking decades to get there) (12:17)
- 3 steps to transform your life’s mission from a vague goal into a detailed action plan (14:32)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.