Developing courage is one of the most important attributes of a successful business owner.
But courage is difficult to develop. That’s why most people get stuck in mediocre growth and enslave themselves in their business.
While developing courage is tough, it’s possible. And once you develop it, you can conquer any obstacle with ease.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to develop courage (even if you have none right now).
Want to transform your life of struggle into a life of wealth and abundance?
Show highlights include:
- How buying a motorcycle can drastically improve your creativity and unlock massive business growth (1:50)
- Why failing in business fast tracks your road to success (3:30)
- The “I can do anything” mindset that automatically puts you ahead of most business owners (4:10)
- The insidious “One Trick Pony” trap that causes even wealthy entrepreneurs to experience humiliating business failures (6:45)
- How to get invited to elite dinner tables and “rub shoulders” with millionnaires (9:00)
- The “commitment formula” that takes you from novice to an expert that leaves your competitors in the dust (12:20)
- A simple free skill which unleashes million-dollar opportunities in your business (17:25)
You’re only as strong as your circle. Want to surround yourself with other patriot entrepreneurs like yourself? Then join my Inner Circle at https://www.mikesinnercircle.com/.