Everyone wants more clients. But most entrepreneurs get it devastatingly wrong.
They turn their business into cookie cutter templates—taking all the “service” out of their service business.
“One size fits all” does not work. Even if it’s convenient for you.
So how do you scale without sacrificing client results? By listening to this episode!
Today’s guest is Mark Diamond. He helps recruiting businesses become more profitable (and fulfilling). And he’ll help you achieve the same in your business.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to impress clients at scale by adding flexibility to your structured business.
Show highlights include:
- How to guarantee a meeting with almost any exec by delivering a cheesecake every Friday (1:22)
- A “girly” exercise that helps busy entrepreneurs of any gender melt away pounds (4:17)
- The 3 M’s for becoming world-class at almost any skill (5:57)
- How to transform sales calls from a nightmare into a dream with one affirmation (13:21)
- Why “selfishly” asking your clients for a testimonial helps them get mind-boggling results (17:15)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you want to connect with Mark, you can find him here