The upcoming recession may wipe you out if you’re not able to adapt to a volatile market. Your dreams of multi-generational wealth may be crushed if you can’t pivot.
But, if you’re able to adapt to these changing circumstances, you stand to gain from the greatest money-making opportunity you will see in your lifetime.
In this episode, you’ll discover exactly how to maximize your wealth, position yourself with an “unfair advantage”, and tap into the next gold rush.
Show highlights include:
- Why listening to advice from billionaires and the government keeps you locked in poverty (9:42)
- How you can achieve financial freedom by binge watching the Discovery Channel (10:35)
- The Blockbuster “reality-check” which could spell the end of your financial dreams (11:28)
- How to find “Smithsonian opportunities” to create Scrooge Mcduck wealth (12:10)
- The “dinosaur principle” for maximizing your wealth (and protecting you against the upcoming recession) (14:13)
- How to reach your financial dreams by selling hand sanitizer instead of beer (15:50)
- How a “tweak” to your thinking could generate an 80% ROI (without working 80 hour weeks) (16:18)
- Why “liquidity” and a “financial circle” is a must for financial freedom (even if you don’t have millions of dollars) (17:32)
- The 160 year old “Bank On Yourself” strategy to create multi-generational wealth (20:04)
- Why listening to “financial gurus” is the best way to stay broke (21:10)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Schedule a call: http://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call; Tim's Story: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/podcast/the-overlooked-2-7-million-with-tim-austin-part-1/, Judy's story: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/podcast/judy-li-do-what-you-like/