In the 21st century, we’re carpet-bombed with new decisions from dawn until dusk. Especially if you’re an entrepreneur.
So if your business isn’t progressing the way you’d like, it’s not the quality of your decisions that’s holding you back. It’s because while you’re searching for the perfect move, your competition is swiping your market share with imperfect action.
The secret to progress is to think fast, act fast, and adapt fast. If you do, your business will take off like a rocketship. But for that, you need a framework.
And nobody knows the framework better than today’s Results Leader, Paul Cronin. He spent years studying the US Military, Japanese auto manufacturers and performance athletes. Now he uses what he learned to help entrepreneurs like you boost their bottom line.
In this episode, you’ll discover the secrets to rapid personal and business growth.
Listen now and never let indecision hold you back again!
Show highlights include:
- A method (previously known only by Navy SEALs) that pushes your business forward – even when the economy takes a turn (2:57)
- The “rapid loops” secret that turns you into the wisest man in the room (8:04)
- Why consistently turning in sloppy work lets you get profits your “high-quality” competitors could only dream of (9:42)
- The “turtle on a post” principle that makes you team perform 300% better (10:41)
- How to take your business to new heights by training like Kobe Bryant (12:14)
- What NASA, the Iraq War and the Japanese auto industry teach you about getting results for your clients (14:44)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
Learn more about Cornerstone3 by heading over to their website: https://cornerstone3inc.com/. Here is a link to their 20,000 Scaleups program: https://cornerstone3inc.com/events/20000-scaleups-minneapolis/
Connect with Paul on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-cronin-cs3