Recessions, inflation, job cuts… for those in a 9-5 job, there’s plenty to worry about.
But if you listen to this episode, you can breathe a sigh of relief.
Because there’s a way to attract so much attention, you couldn’t possibly be fired. You’d stand out so much that total strangers pick up the phone, almost begging to double your income.
It takes no special skills, network, or hard labor. And this habit will attract abundant wealth no matter your job, even if you’re a professional burger flipper or a delivery driver.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to attract a mountain of opportunities, so you can live the abundant life you’ve always dreamed of.
Show highlights include:
- How to attract promotions in the workplace with nothing but your attitude (even if you don’t have special skills or a charming personality) (1:17)
- The “unpaid garbageman” principle that attracts positive people into your life (3:26)
- Why doing sub par work destroys your reputation (even if nobody ever finds out) (7:48)
- The “Insurance Agent” question that coaxes your prospects to reveal the blueprint to dominate your competition (11:26)
- When you get noticed, opportunity knocks on your door. (12:28)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com