Entrepreneurs know the power of mindset. But the same mindset that gets you to $100,000 a year won’t get you to $100,000 a month and beyond.
So, the secret to hitting your next income goal is to work on your mindset.
But saying “work on your mindset” isn’t actionable, is it?
You want to know how to rework your mindset? Today’s guest has the answers.
Brad Smith is a skilled business growth consultant. At 18, doctors told him he almost died. That experience taught him how to rewire your brain and control your emotions, almost at will.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to transform your life by transforming your brain. Mindset will never be a barrier to your growth again.
Show highlights include:
- A little-known book that lets you make more sales by tapping into your existing curiosity (1:07)
- What a defiant teen and a bleeding bowel teach you about getting in control of your emotions (even when times get tough) (1:52)
- How treating your brain like a programmable computer unlocks success in business, health, and relationships (4:33)
- The “two sentences” rule that multiplies your impact on society (without doing community service or pledging your children’s inheritance to charity) (6:20)
- The hidden switch in our minds that turns us from helpless, overgrown babies into fearless leaders (15:28)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.