Take a drive around your city and you’ll see 50+ family apartments everywhere you go. These buildings generate over a million each year and are worth much more.
But if you’re new to real estate, owning one of these is a pipe dream, right? Not quite!
What if I told you, you could get $30k in passive income just 18 months after your first multifamily deal?
It’s possible, and today’s case study proves it.
In this episode, you’ll discover how you can realistically take a run-down 200 unit apartment and turn it into a $13.9 million cash cow – even with just 1.5 years of multi-family experience.
Show highlights include:
- The snowball effect that lets you go from owning a measly 12-unit apartment to a 200-unit cash cow in 1.5 years (2:34)
- Why investing in ugly, run-down buildings nobody wants to touch lets you turn a handsome profit (3:10)
- How to get quick financing for your deal (without sacrificing your equity) (5:01)
- Why finding the perfect property manager could be as simple as taking a drive around town (6:22)
- 4 “refi green lights” that will have your bank begging to lend you wheelbarrows of cash (10:50)
- Why “non-recourse” loans protect you and your family against financial collapse (12:28)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.