Every entrepreneur wants more cash in the bank. But how do you get there?
One way is to grind harder, and watch your stress level creep up every day until you snap.
The other way is to make better decisions, and watch your children play in the yard.
Which sounds better to you?
Today’s guest Craig Paxson helps businesses scale results, make more money and have more time with family. And in this episode, he’ll show you how to do the same.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to upgrade your thinking and scale your business further – without burning yourself out in the process.
Show highlights include:
- How a manufacturing storybook turns you into an effective manager (even if your company doesn’t manufacture a thing) (1:04)
- The anti-social secret that lets you become a networking superstar by sitting alone in the parking lot (1:54)
- How to get a better-than-college education without dropping $20k a year on tuition fees (4:40)
- Why an ex-powerlifter ditched the weights and says walking is the best exercise for your health (6:38)
- The “have-do” mindset shift that lets you achieve any goal (even if it feels impossible) (13:26)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.