You might have heard the saying “do unto others as you would have them done to you”.
But you may not realize that this saying doesn’t only apply to your personal life– it applies to your professional one too.
Too often the only difference between high achievers and those who struggle is their mindset. High achievers have a mindset of abundance. They give before they demand.
Because when you start treating prospects as you’d like to be treated, you open new doors and make lasting relationships. That’s how you succeed.
In this episode, you’ll discover how being abundant in sales skyrockets your income without any crazy sales “hacks”. Listen now to build a mindset that attracts endless connections, opportunities, and sales in your life.
Show Highlights Include:
- How giving gifts to your business partners seals the deal before you even say a thing (3:20)
- How to pick a gift that makes a lasting impression and positions you as a professional in the eyes of your business partners (5:30)
- How living your life by an ancient Bible verse makes you 10x more successful in life and business (8:46)
- A life-saving “hack” gurus keep quiet about (even though it could make or break your business) (10:00)
- Why being a good person is the best market research you could do for your company (11:22)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com