Many entrepreneurs fail at reaching their full potential. Because they lack the drive to follow through.
But when you create and implement systems and procedures that lead you through mundane or difficult times, it's liberating. This gives you the ability to work less and make more.
Coach Stan Peake heads up a successful coaching firm that helps entrepreneurs crack the code to achieve their true potential. He shares how to find your mojo to thrive at what you do.
In this episode, discover how you can free your power to smash your goals and skyrocket your business!
Show highlights include:
- How having a physical injury forces you to find creative new ways for generating revenue (1:32)
- Why spending $100,000 on college increases your net worth by 10X (4:25)
- The “Power of Incremental Returns” method that doubles down your daily discipline for success (5:53)
- How doing a “time audit” lets you charge your clients $2.5 million per hour (6:33)
- Why taking a consultative approach helps you guide and support your clients (and how you can get what you want during the process) (13:48)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Stan revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanpeake/ and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.