The self-help industry is a multi-billion dollar industry which feeds off your insecurities like a poisonous leech.
And while they promise to boost your confidence, attractiveness, and happiness, it actually does the exact opposite. Especially over the long term.
The self-help industry lures you into a trap which leads to burnout, misery, and even contempt.
In this episode, you’ll discover why self-help is toxic and how to improve your life without relying on shady self-help tactics.
Listen now and you’ll learn to accept yourself by the end of the episode.
Show Highlights Include:
- The insidious “Toxic Trap” you learn from self-help and life coaches which obliterates your happiness and confidence (1:03)
- The “Radical Self-Acceptance” secret for being content no matter what curveballs life throws you (9:47)
- How self-help weaponizes your biggest insecurities and sabotages your long-term fulfillment (14:31)
- Why trying to exile your shyness or social awkwardness actually steals your confidence instead of building it (16:58)
- The counterintuitive way attending Tony Robbins events cripples your self-esteem (22:58)
- Why playing video games and watching porn reveals a deep psychological part of you that’s unsatisfied (37:20)
- How watching Loki instantly makes you satisfied with your life right now (even if you haven’t accomplished everything you want yet) (42:28)
For more on the Emotional Mastery program, go here:
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: