Nearly all entrepreneurs reinvest their earnings back into their businesses to grow their company. But did you know that reinvesting into your company is a scarcity mindset? And by doing so limits the growth of your company.
Taking profits and changing to an abundance mindset can be challenging. Because your small to medium-sized business may struggle financially. And like most owners, you won't pay yourself.
Amanda and Brandon Neely run a successful financial coaching firm that teaches business owners to take profits and pay themselves while still operating a business in the black. They share how to pull profits and store it for later use!
In this episode, discover how you can pay yourself and still have money ready if your business needs it.
Show highlights include:
- How closing your business for date night lets you acquire more sales (1:55)
- The “Bank On Yourself Financial Plan” that outperforms savings accounts (4:06)
- How having both in person and virtual assistants gives you more time to help your clients (even if you can't afford it) (5:56)
- Why re-investing everything into your business prohibits you from paying yourself (and how you can start taking profits today) (7:09)
- The “Still Method” that shifts your mindset from “I don't know how money works” to “I can control it” (18:18)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Amanda and Brandon revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of them online at https://www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com.