- How to get out of autopilot and fall in love with your busy days (3:50)
- A simple, yet powerful mental shift that helps you climb out of any rut and beat negative self-talk (8:32)
- Why outcomes are irrelevant (and how to measure success in processes instead) (15:32)
- The “control the controllable” approach to goal setting will give you unshakable self-confidence (16:01)
- Why being the dumbest person in the room is the best thing you can do to feel more self-assured(17:21)
- How to lose weight while eating chocolate and ice cream (20:01)
- How to incorporate “chug sessions” in your day to boost your weight loss (27:05)
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://jillallencoaching.com/just-breathe-sisterhood/
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://jillallencoaching.com/be-fit-and-fierce/ and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.