If you're like most people, you love to talk about yourselves. But when you listen to others talk about themselves, they like you.
And when they like you, they'll buy from you. They'll follow you. And they'll grow your business for you.
Steve Smith owns a successful coaching firm that teaches people leadership, business ownership, and confidence. And the main skill he shares with you is how to be an effective listener.
In this episode, discover how you can become a better leader for your company by being a better listener.
Show highlights include:
- Why working for a company that files for bankruptcy springboards you into repurposing content into your own business (1:49)
- Why wasting money on recruiter fees paves the way for you to be in leadership positions (2:48)
- The “College Preparation Method” that teaches you decision making and independence (3:52)
- Why listening to people lets them like you (4:51)
- How being clear about what you don't want formulates a plan that skyrockets your business (9:24)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Steve revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at https://www.growthsourcecoaching.com.