If you are a small business owner, you could get a bad reputation as being insignificant in the marketplace. This is absolutely not true.
Lots of small businesses do go out of business within a few months or years. But there are several small businesses that provide essential products and services for their community
Saumya Ganguly used to be an “intrepreneur” for a corporate company trying to help their small business clients. But being rebuffed by management, he left and became an entrepreneur helping small businesses set up their foundations for exponential growth.
In this episode, discover how you build and improve a strong foundation to grow your business.
Show highlights include:
- How making bold sales pitches to management changes the culture within your organization (2:17)
- Why focusing only on sales and marketing sets you up for failure (9:12)
- The “‘Start With Why' Ted Talk Video” that lets you ride a Harley on the open road of freedom (and how you hit the hard numbers of success) (13:20)
- How driving a car teaches you the process and context within that system to make your business thrive (14:01)
- Why commenting on LinkedIn posts attracts people to your business (and how you can repel those you don't want) (15:47)
- How making your clients feel important lets revenue be a byproduct for your business (21:59)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Saumya revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/shoumo/?fbclid=IwAR2dcvTu4O2The1Cxoef8-uBVVFqDA-EB6e7zR8EKmpdUzWvleotlS8s0IA or at Alignable https://www.alignable.com/woodbridge-nj/obligent-consulting.