As an ambitious employee, you will stay up pulling an all-nighter getting the ad campaign perfect for your boss.
But why would you do that for someone else when you can buildyour own brand and do it for yourself?
Building a brand may take pulling an all-nighter. But when it's your brand, you'll gladly do it for the money and recognition.
Justine Pogroske, a former fitness model, knows the dedication, perseverance, and pushing past your limits it takes to build a million dollar brand.
In this episode, she reveals how you build your million dollar brand.
Show highlights include:
- How writing a book lets you help people miss the bumps in the road on a faster path of success (1:49)
- Why getting fired gives you the courage to create your own million dollar brand (5:09)
- How forcing yourself to get up at 5 AM in the middle of the winter to go the gym gives you your greatest growth mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually (11:15)
- Why sharing your results with the world inspires others to better themselves (even if you think your results are terrible) (16:52)
- The “Je Ne Sais Quoi Effect” that sets your brand apart from everyone else (17:32)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Justine revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of her online at @JustinePogroske_Official on Instagram and https://www.justinepogroskeofficial.com.