Without any sales, your business is not a business, it's a hobby.
But getting sales doesn't have to be complicated. if you're not performing at your highest level, you won't sell anything. So design a morning routine that makes you emotionally, mentally, and physically happy.
When you have that routine, it gives you purpose and importance. This allows you to focus on the process. It gives you the discipline you need to net the results you want.
Chris Peterson left corporate America to build his own sales consulting firm. Since he started his business, he has been offered numerous lofty positions to run other companies. But he turned them all down because they wouldn't let him have his morning routine.
In this episode, he reveals how to create a routine that garners sales and grows your business.
Show highlights include:
- How managing your energy maximizes your sales (rather than managing your time) (1:07)
- Why being so excited to succeed makes you fail (2:39)
- How getting fired gives you the courage to start your own consulting firm (4:45)
- Why daily meditation helps you close more door-to-door sales (7:11)
- The “Apple iPhone Way” of doing more than building a relationship to get customer loyalty (8:10)
- Why turning the “5 Modern-Day Selling” core beliefs into routines and habits is the single best thing you can do for your business (14:34)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.