Are you charging the fees you should charge?
Even if you’ve been in business for years, you might be working under false ideas about the value you provide to your clients.
But if clients are coming to you for help, it’s because they trust your expertise.
Designer Tom Kozacinski used to consult in exchange for lunch! Then he realized that other people valued his time and ideas more than he did.
That’s when Tom knew he couldn’t help everyone. So Tom changed his mindset around money and value, choosing to help those that would pay for his knowledge.
You can’t help everyone, either. But you can improve your income with smart adjustments in your business.
Don’t keep giving it all away. Listen now to discover the shifts that will increase your income!
Show Highlights Include:
- Why investing your time into relationships has a greater ROI than any business education (3:29)
- How your childhood money mindset puts false limits around your earnings potential (and why you have to overcome that mindset today) (4:34)
- Everyone asking for your help? Here’s why you must be upfront with your consulting fees (8:55)
- How to free yourself from the constraints that slow down your business success (10:09)
- Why you’ll sign more clients with marketing that speaks to middle-management (16:12)
- How to use your positive influence on others to increase your own joy (16:59)
- The best way to get a jump on new challenges in your life — and how to start today (18:54)