Are you busy working every day, keeping clients happy and moving your business forward?
Staying busy is one way to grow your business. But when you’re always busy, you don’t have the time to see what’s working and what can be improved.
Step back, says Business Growth Strategist John Gies. Only by giving yourself time to reflect on your business and emotions can you discover what’s important to you. And when you know what’s important, you can remove obstacles and create an intentional life.
Don’t stay busy at the expense of improvement.
Listen now as John Gies discusses the importance of creating mental space.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to know if your behaviour is keeping you broke (and what to do about it) (2:05)
- Why the limits you face in business and your personal life are self-imposed (and how a simple mindset shift can overcome almost all of them) (5:38)
- Feeling stuck? Here’s the Aikido way to move beyond your plateau to reach the next level (7:47)
- Why technology like Zoom decreases the impact you have on others (8:58)
- How to bring in more clients —and make more money— by spending less on marketing (10:26)
- Sister Mary’s secret to getting the life you deserve by helping others succeed (12:44)
- Your most valuable hour each week that builds your business faster than signing new clients (15:22)
Find John Geis on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnrgies/