If you’ve spent years working in corporate America, you’ve seen people spend all their life making another company rich.
But what if you could use these skills to build your own business?
Before Kelly Roach launched her own business, she was helping her coworkers succeed in their careers. Then one day she thought, “How can I apply these coaching skills to help a broader market?”
Today Kelly runs 3 multi-billion dollar businesses and a philanthropic foundation. She coaches other entrepreneurs how to build a successful business.
In this episode, business strategist Kelly Roach reveals the timeless principles that skyrocket you and your company to new heights!
Show highlights include:
- How playing dominoes focuses on your “One Thing” that accomplishes your goals (1:07)
- Why “wasting” money on mentors evolves and grows the way you run your business (5:09)
- How putting your family first forces you to build your business at warp speed (7:09)
- How “Letting Go Of Your Ego” lets you take your business to the moon (8:28)
- Why simplifying your business processes multiplies your company's profits (13:28)
- How telling your craziest, most embarrassing stories on social media motivates you to achieve your dreams (even if it scares you) (16:00)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Kelly revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of her online at “The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show” podcast.