Do you stay at the office later than others, or skip your favorite activities in pursuit of achieving more? Do you rely on your status to get attention from women?
If you do, the idea of loving yourself unconditionally might scare you. What if loving yourself for who you are, rather than what you achieve, takes away your drive?
But finding happiness doesn’t have to be an endless chase for achievement. Instead, you can find deeper happiness while working in a state of Flow. And when your happiness comes from within, you can achieve more at work and attract women with your sense of calm confidence.
Don’t let the struggle for status define your happiness.
Listen now to discover how to find your happiness within.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why you might prefer to work late instead of seeking out sex (8:47)
- The three markers of Flow and how identifying your passions can open you to loving relationships (9:45)
- Why making challenges too easy eats away at your happiness (10:28)
- How to get immediate feedback on a date to know if she’s into you (13:27)
- Why doing work you love improves your sex life (17:45)
- How to achieve flow and find happiness with any activity you choose (24:20)
- The shortcut to mastering any skill –including building a loving relationship– so you can gain true happiness quicker (26:12)
- How finding Flow gives you a deep sense of gratitude that attracts the right women into your life (30:10)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: