We all “know” how to make a cold call, or lose 30 pounds.
But knowledge isn't the same as getting results. You may be getting in your own way and not even know it. This self-sabotage stops you from reaching your goals.
What if you could find and fix these behaviors… with science? You could upgrade the results of your life and business.
That’s what business consultant Evan Sanchez does with his clients. Following his science-based approach, entrepreneurs are able to cut through the crap to reach new levels of success.
Don't let your old behaviours limit your growth. Listen now to discover how to tune your behaviors toward success.
Show highlights include:
- The “Outlaw Logic” that reframes your problems to find more efficient solutions (2:47)
- How your “performance throttle” lets you balance work and play (without getting burned out) (4:01)
- Why college creates long-term opportunities to grow your business (even if you never study) (9:20)
- How your health outside the office helps keep your office team engaged (11:14)
- Why decades-old sales strategies work better than shiny new tactics (13:51)
- How to use genuine conversations sell your high-ticket items (15:40)
- Why treating your business like a blockbuster movie brings in blockbuster returns (17:38)
- What to do if a client's self-sabotage is destroying your credibility (20:41)
- How to prepare for bad luck that's outside of your worst-case contingency plans (28:00)