Reading books on how to flip properties could make you millions of dollars.
John Casmon read all the “how to” real estate books. He left his corporate job and became a real estate investor. But, he relied on his partner and lost tens of thousands of dollars.
But, he turned his failures into a million dollar-plus real estate business.
In this episode, Real Estate Investor John Casmon reveals how building repeatable systems scales your real estate portfolio.
Show highlights include:
- How to land profitable real estate deals even if you don't have any experience (5:18)
- Why losing money on your first property lets you become a successful investor (11:25)
- How having a real estate investing coach grows your investments 10-fold (or more) in a year (16:20)
- The “Brad Pitt and Will Smith” secret that transforms you into a millionaire (20:10)
- *Why winning pays more than trying to win (27:06)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what John revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at www.casmoncapital.com/sampledeal. And, listen to his “Target Market Insights – The Multi-Family Marketing Show” podcast on all podcast platforms.