Are you an achiever, working hard for success?
You may believe that your worth comes from the value you provide. As a kid, listen to mom to earn more hugs. As an adult, work harder to get paid more.
But in a long-term romantic relationship, you don’t want to compete with other men in a battle for “most value.” That isn't love. That's a transaction based on fear.
When you stop proving your value and start being yourself, you attract the right women effortlessly.
Don't let the drive to be an MVP undercut your self worth and sabotage your chance at a loving relationship.
Listen now to discover how “being you” is the best way to find a loving relationship.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why 99.9% of Men's Dating Advice keeps you from finding true love (3:15)
- How your competitive drive bleeds into your emotional life and ruins your relationships (6:24)
- Is your self-talk sowing the seeds of conditional love? Here's why you need to love yourself first (10:45)
- Why always “climbing the ladder” leads to arguments in your love life (14:01)
- How the fear of a “BBD” makes you feel like you’re not good enough and how this fear keeps you from true love (16:55)
- Why pushing yourself to achieve only leads to toxic shame that drives the women you love away (21:08)
- How your desire to be the richest, smartest, or hottest guy always leads to a competition you can never win (26:10)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: