When you're forced to learn something new or get better at something, it can feel daunting. But, if you never actually do the work, you only rob from your future self.
Apathy, procrastination, and sheer laziness are the roots of failure. Only work ethic and attitude will change the trajectory of your life.
In this episode, multi-million dollar restaurateur and craft beer nerd Nick Bogacz reveals the path you take to have a successful business.
Show highlights include:
- How reading 28 books in 6 months helps you to build a million dollar business (without spending all day reading) (2:30)
- Why walking your dog lets you be honest with yourself during your failures (without overloading with shame) (6:02)
- The “Cross Country Road Trip” trick you take by yourself forces you to grow (10:17)
- How embracing your strengths grows your business rather than you trying to improve what you suck at (13:48)
- The “In-Out” method that turns your combative work environment into the happy place your team flocks to (15:22)
- Why fishing for 3 hours makes you appreciate the small victories (and how it lets you hit big milestones) (17:45)
- How an “Open Door” policy motivates your team to perform better than they thought they could (19:15)
- Why promoting an accessory product increases your business' bottom line more than eating pizza increases your waistline (22:41)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Nick revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him on all podcast platforms with “The Solution Is In The Mindset.” You can also go to his website: https://www.nickbogacz.com/ or text him at 412-818-3402 And, lastly you can find Nick on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-bogacz-4919a8180/.