In a world of abundant products and services, many businesses get swallowed up by a sea of competitors. They fight for customers with price and marketing, killing their unique business in the process.
Author of The Beautiful Business, Steve Morris says this is not enough. Business is about connecting with people. And to become unforgettable, you have to bring beauty to the people you serve.
When you build a beautiful experience, your company culture improves, your customers stick around, and your bottom line grows.
If you want to build an unforgettable business, listen to Results Leader FM episode 37 now.
Show highlights include:
- How “soulful conversations” can bring painful group divisions to the surface — and how to use these divisions to create a stronger team (3:30)
- An investment you can make today that continually benefits you — and the people around you (5:48)
- How to tackle an identity crisis after a sudden career change — and use it to connect with your “forgotten” self (7:27)
- Why “showing your work” gives you a low-risk opportunity to stretch your comfort zone (9:50)
- How your “Hard Sell Marketing” drives away your best customers (11:12)
- Why your spectacular failures give others permission to do their best work (16:43)
- Haven’t seen your team in months? Here’s how to rebuild trust and cooperation in your office after they return (18:47)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you enjoyed Steve’s views on building an unforgettable business, you can find more at matterco.co. To learn more about Steve’s new book, visit the-beautiful-business.com. The Beautiful Business will be published by Conscious Capitalism Press in September 2021.