Being the smartest person in the room puts you at a serious disadvantage. You’re embarrassed to show weakness. And the pressure is on you to do all the thinking.
When you’re always the “team brain,” it creates dependent workers who keep you trapped in mediocrity.
To escape mediocrity, you have to find the right people. If you're around the wrong people for too long, you mirror the same behavior.
In this episode, you’ll discover why working dumb attracts the people ready to take your vision to the next level.
Show Highlights Include:
- A rich mule’s secret for getting around successful, like-minded people. (0:43)
- Why ‘working dumb’ is the key to creating high-level content. (4:38)
- The life skills about learning they didn’t teach you in school. (8:50)
- How to get around the right people with advice Gandhi never shared. (10:19)
- Your three-point formula for transforming your life into constant growth. (12:42)
- The three ways to break free from bad culture and work with people ready to make an impact on the world. (18:13)
Resources mentioned in today’s show:
Write a letter to yourself from 10 years in the future about all the amazing things you've accomplished. And when you’re done, share it with me @Riverthan on Instagram and use the hashtag #DWPodcast, so I can take a look and share in your future glory.
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.