As an entrepreneur, you have to be hard-working, smart and ambitious. But you will never succeed in business without systems. Systems help you double down on your strengths and outsource your weaknesses.
This is especially true if you already have a successful business. Today’s guest, Brian Basilico, was robbed of half a million dollars by his employees because he didn’t have good systems.
In this episode, Brian reveals why not having systems can bankrupt you and how to create better systems.
Show highlights include:
- How to bounce back after your employees steal all of your clients (or another disaster tears through your business) (2:23)
- The almost unbelievable way a mindset coach can grow your business by 50% by the end of the year (8:55)
- Why jogging around the block is the most profitable 20 minutes of your entire day (9:25)
- How running Facebook Ads bankrupts your business (10:37)
- Why saying “no” more often is the best way to grow your business (13:42)
- How giving away your money explodes your business’s growth (even if it feels like you’re wasting time and money) (18:58)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you want to learn more about becoming a better marketer, check out Brian’s The Bacon Podcast here: https://baconpodcast.com/ or his B2B marketing agency here: https://b2b-im.com/.