Most coaches preach understanding your “why” before you launch a new career or business. But it’s impossible to know your “why” if you don’t know who you are.
If you can quiet your mind for 10 minutes a day, you’ll start to discover who you really are. And that unlocks an entire world of knowledge that’s been inside you since your inception.
In this episode, career planning specialist and entrepreneur, Don Hutchenson joins me to reveal how to discover who you are and how it makes a profound impact in your business.
Show highlights include:
- Why killing your ego makes you more successful than being the best salesperson on the planet (3:04)
- How your ego siphons your spiritual and emotional fulfillment, making you miserable (even when you have a truckload of cashola in the bank) (4:51)
- The “Tai Chi Secret” for being happy whether you have a million in the bank or 6 pennies (6:26)
- The startling reason Gallup reports 64% of Americans aren’t fulfilled in their career (and how looking inward helps you become fulfilled) (11:36)
- How expanding your “Emotional Intelligence” makes sales calls easier than walking around the block (15:39)
- The “Whole Person Approach” that sounds nonsensical but can grow your business by 36% this year (18:23)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Don revealed in this episode, you’ll love his podcast Discover Your Talent here: https://joinupdots.com/latest-podcasts/. You can find Don on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hutchesondon/ and if you reach out, he’ll give you a free 30-minute consultation going deeper on today’s conversation.