Most entrepreneurs get stuck thinking that they have to do everything to become successful. But this belief stunts your growth more than procrastination, incompetence, and shiny object syndrome combined.
You can’t hustle your way to 7 figures. And the more you hung over your laptop all day, the quicker you’ll burn out (without the millions you thought hustling would get you).
In this episode, Jennings Smith, a multi-family investor with over $30 million in assets, joins me to reveal how to scale your business and make more moolah by working less.
Show highlights include:
- How to leverage your knowledge to create profitable courses in a few months instead of letting it collect dust in your brain for years (5:57)
- Why blowing a few stacks on an online course is a more profitable investment than buying Tesla stock at $10 (12:24)
- How something as silly-sounding as quitting tobacco grows your profits quicker than the world’s best salesman (17:45)
- The only 3 ingredients you need for building a multi-family home real estate business (20:12)
- Why tying your self-worth to your results causes burnout, frustration, and less cashola in your bank account (25:27)
- How bringing in $20k in 30 days suffocates your net worth (25:47)
- The counterintuitive reason conflict creates more unity in your business and marriage (31:21)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to join Jennings’s powerful Facebook Group, My First Million in Multifamily, you can join it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3624929014238193. Or you can connect with Jennings on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/