Ever feel like you’re financially doomed and will never be wealthy?
In 2012, today’s guest was $25k in credit card debt and had only $8 in his bank account. But by pushing through his failures, Tim Bratz was able to transform that into a multi-million dollar portfolio.
And he’s learned a ton of insightful secrets along the way — and he shares them all in today’s episode so you can push past your failures regardless of where you’re stuck today.
In today’s episode, Tim Bratz, the CEO of Legacy Wealth Holdings, joins me to reveal how to use your setbacks to set-up something greater. And how you can become wildly successful despite your failures.
Show highlights include:
- How smashing through obstacles head first always opens more profitable opportunities (even if you’re worried your business will never succeed) (3:23)
- Why joining an expensive mastermind makes you a better husband, dad, business owner, and even improves your health (4:37)
- How only having a mentor can bankrupt your business, sabotage your family, and cripple your mental health (and the simple way to have multiple mentors without paying for them) (5:14)
- How treating your family activities like your work makes them feel more loved (11:55)
- How spending more time with your family 10x’s your productivity at work and the number in your bank account (14:35)
- The “Equity Trick” that lets you bring on 6 figure talent to your team without paying them a $150,000 salary (19:08)
- The only 2 attributes you need to become as influential as the best ancient Greek philosophers (23:16)
- How selling half of your current portfolio helps you quadruple your income in the next couple years (26:21)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.