You’ve probably heard that good content gets your ideal prospects to call you up and become clients. This sounds simple, but most advisors get content marketing wrong:
They create fancy stock market reports nobody reads and post about certifications that don’t get clients.
The truth is: Effective content marketing doesn’t have to be complicated (or take a lot of time). In this episode, you’ll discover how to create better content in less time (and get more clients with it).
Are you looking to generate new business with content marketing? Listen now!
- How writing long content beyond anyone's attention span generates more leads than bite-sized posts (5:36)
- The “Mere Exposure Effect” that makes prospects want to pay you (without slimy sales tactics)( (6:33)
- Why saying no to red-hot leads generates more income than accepting every client that comes your way (10:25)
- How choosing a niche makes content creation a breeze (even if you hate writing and being on camera) (12:29)
- How “Just Published 4 Minutes Ago” attracts more clients than stale “evergreen” content. (16:12)
- How a content calendar prevents you from being overwhelmed by content creation (19:40)
Discover how to become an even better marketer with these resources:
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.